All goods offered by DIESEL CZĘŚCI are covered by a 12-month warranty, calculated from the date of purchase, which covers material defects, provided that:
- correct assembly of parts according to the latest engine manufacturer specifications,
- all fluids (lubricants and coolants) must comply with the engine manufacturer's specifications,
- the engine or machine must be regularly inspected according to Manufacturer's specification,
- parts must be used for their intended purpose,
- parts cannot be installed in modified engines (not compatible with factory documentation),
- DIESEL CZĘŚCI reserves the right to examine the advertised part, cooperating elements and the necessary paper documentation. If such a need arises, the customer undertakes to deliver them (cooperating engine parts, machines or documents) to the company's headquarters.
The warranty does not cover:
- cover the costs associated with installing, removing parts and machine / engine down time
- damage and defects resulting from improper use and storage
- improper assembly, maintenance and use
- goods after independent repairs
DIESEL CZĘŚCI company must be informed in writing about the warranty claims.
Complaints can be submitted via the form in the "Customer Profile" or using the link below:
Defective goods must be properly packaged so that they are not damaged during transport, attach a complaint form along with a copy of the purchase document (please attach the documents listed on the top of the package) and send it to our address:
ul. Golf 5
The warranty conditions apply only to direct customers of DIESEL CZĘŚCI.
Only customers who are not consumers are entitled to the quality guarantee. Consumers have the rights indicated in the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code.