DIESEL CZESCI ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
1. DIESEL-CZESCI.PL online store, hereinafter referred to as the Store, conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations
2. The owner of the Store is: Diesel Części Małgorzata Wołodko located in 94-406 Łódź, Golfowa 5, NIP: PL 726-165-09-76
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition for concluding the sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices given in the Store are both net (without VAT) and gross (including VAT).
6. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
a) by adding products to the shopping cart and filling out the order form,
b) by e-mail to the address available on the Store's website,
c) by phone to the numbers intended for placing orders, available on the Store's website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition for the contract to be processed is that the Customer provides data allowing for verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment if the order raises justified doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store's website next to the purchased goods at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product. The contract of sale is concluded upon confirmation of the Order by the merchant, which is confirmed by the change of the order status in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store.
5. We may refuse to accept or complete any order, at our sole discretion, including without limitation, if:
5.1 There is an error in price or description that is obvious and non-negligible and could reasonably have been considered a misprint when the order was placed;
5.2 Your payment has been declined;
5.3 We do not have sufficient stock to deliver the product you have ordered;
5.4 We do not deliver to the area where your delivery address is located; or
5.5 Delivery is not possible or practical for us, or we have other doubts about the delivery address you have provided to us.
6. If we refuse to accept your order in accordance with this Clause 5, we will not be obligated to offer you any compensation for your loss or disappointment.
7. Orders shipped abroad Poland are not carried out with the payment method "cash on delivery".
1. The Customer can choose the payment methods specified in the Account setting / Payment methods tab.
2. Ceny przesyłek określone są według wewnętrznego cennika sklepu i uzależnione od wagi oraz gabarytów zamówionego towaru.
3. The condition for the release of the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (eg DPD, UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx) or made available for collection by the customer at the company's premises.
2. In the case of payment by payment card, the order completion date is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
3. If the goods are shipped after prepayment, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store's bank account.
4. The order fulfillment time is specified on the item page and counted in working days.
5. Certain products and orders may require separate package depending on dimensions of the product or weight. These products may be shipped separately. Customer then will be informed of such event and will be informed of custom delivery prices. Customers agreement will be necesarry to conduct further deliver procces
1. The basis for accepting the complaint is the Customer's presentation of the proof of purchase of the goods (fiscal receipt or VAT invoice).
2. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should send the defective goods back to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. The store will respond to the customer's complaint within 14 working days from the moment of returning the goods, together with a description of the non-compliance. If the verification of non-compliance requires the consultation of an expert or representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the deadline for responding to the Store is extended by the time the Store receives such an opinion.
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, the costs of delivery shall be covered by the Store.
5. Individual settings of the Customer's computer and monitor causing incorrect or distorted display of information about the goods (eg colors) cannot be the basis for the complaint.
6. In order to consider the complaint, the customer should complete and provide the complaint form available on the store's website in the „Files to download” tab. This tab is at the top menu of the page.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, in 14 days from receipt of the goods, declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer returns the goods to the store within 14 days from the date of purchase. The returned goods should be intact, including complete, in original packaging, and with no signs of use. The shipping costs are borne by the customer.
4. In order to consider the return, the customer should complete and provide the goods return form available on the store's website in the „Files to download” tab. This tab is at the top menu of the page.
5. Within 3 working days of receiving the package, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
6. If the return is approved. Store returns the paid amount to the Customer, less the costs of the contract. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refund is to be transferred.
7. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the conditions specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the declaration of withdrawal is ineffective, the goods are not returnable, and the Store does not refund the amount paid to the Customer.
8. The basis for returning the goods is having the original, undamaged packaging provided by the manufacturer.
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of completing the order.
2. The Customer may also express a separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a commercial newsletter, from the Store.
3. The customer has the right to inspect their data and correct them, as well as to request removal.
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations, which shall enter into force on the day of their publication on the Store's website. Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force on the date the Customer places the Order.