Parts purchased from DIESEL PART can only be returned in justified cases. If you want to return the goods, please contact your sales consultant or write e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Damage of package/goods in transport
Upon receipt of the package, the condition and content of the package should be carefully checked. If you received a damaged or incomplete package, you must write a damage report with courier. It is very important to check the condition and content of the package at the courier, and the damage report is issued with the date of receipt of the package. It is also important that the package condition and any visible damage to the packaging is accurately described in the report (crushed cardboard, torn packaging, etc.). Please remember that consumer law guarantees the possibility of checking the condition and content of a package in the presence of a courier.
Then send scan of the damage report along with photos of the damaged package to us by e-mail to: email@example.com. We will contact with you and provide further information on the implementation of the contract and the liquidation of damage.
If the purchased product has defects or is damaged during the warranty period (12 months), you have the right to complain about the goods, which must be submitted in writing. For orders processed through the online store, please use the Complaints/Returns form in the customer panel. In all other cases, please download and complete the complaint form.
Defective goods must be properly secured so that they are not damaged during transport, attach a complaint form along with a copy of the purchase document (please attach the documents listed on the top of the package) and send it to our address:
ul. Golf 5
Detailed warranty conditions can be found in the Warranty section.
Securing the goods for transport
In a situation where it is necessary to send a part to our company headquarters, please use the following rules, which will avoid damage to goods during transport and speed up the return or complaint process. Particular attention should be paid to goods of significant dimensions and weight (engine blocks, heads, crankshafts), in these cases the securing of the shipment (box, carton, pallet) should be double.
- when packing, use the packaging received from us together with fillers and all content
- protect the goods against moving inside the packaging
- pay special attention to protruding elements, exposed and exposed to damage also by other parts sent back in the package
- use additional fillers to tightly fill the entire space of the carton or packaging
- carefully seal/foil the package for transport
- attach the return/complaint form and a copy of the proof of purchase to the parcel, and if the return concerns a parcel damaged in transport, also a damage form written with a courier
- keep proof of posting
- inform us by e-mail or phone about the tracking number and the name of the company that will provide the return